Обо всём
Добро пожаловать на наш форум!
Участвуйте в активной жизни форума и получайте подарки!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Обо всём
Добро пожаловать на наш форум!
Участвуйте в активной жизни форума и получайте подарки!
Обо всём
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.
Обо всём

мы говорим тут о всём!

Поиск

Результаты :

Rechercher Расширенный поиск

Последние темы
» This is mainly because now Andy Serkis charac
If I had to pick what annoyed me the most abo EmptyЧт Июл 30, 2015 12:03 am автор mixaiLPn

» This long and the short of it is, this movie
If I had to pick what annoyed me the most abo EmptyВт Июл 28, 2015 6:10 pm автор mixaiLPn

» Pete (Walsh) is a storm chaser and loves what
If I had to pick what annoyed me the most abo EmptyВт Июл 28, 2015 5:00 pm автор mixaiLPn

» Dont get me wrong theres a time and place for
If I had to pick what annoyed me the most abo EmptyВт Июл 28, 2015 12:42 pm автор mixaiLPn

» I also enjoyed the incorporation of songs of
If I had to pick what annoyed me the most abo EmptyВт Июл 28, 2015 11:24 am автор mixaiLPn

» If I had to pick what annoyed me the most abo
If I had to pick what annoyed me the most abo EmptyВт Июл 28, 2015 7:24 am автор mixaiLPn

» Throughout the film, one will be forgiven for
If I had to pick what annoyed me the most abo EmptyВт Июл 28, 2015 6:35 am автор mixaiLPn

» This movie is filled with constant suspense a
If I had to pick what annoyed me the most abo EmptyВт Июл 28, 2015 4:52 am автор mixaiLPn

» Going into a Marvel movie, I cant help but ha
If I had to pick what annoyed me the most abo EmptyПн Июл 27, 2015 8:43 pm автор mixaiLPn

Апрель 2024
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс

Календарь Календарь

Партнеры
http://www.wmmail.ru

Вы не подключены. Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь

If I had to pick what annoyed me the most abo

Перейти вниз  Сообщение [Страница 1 из 1]

1If I had to pick what annoyed me the most abo Empty If I had to pick what annoyed me the most abo Вт Июл 28, 2015 7:24 am

mixaiLPn

Seems to me like Bay wanted to involve all his sponsors and executives and allowed, Truly, I havent had this much fun at the movies since at least Pacific. Each character lacked development, especially the main villain, the jokes werent

[Только администраторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

Overall, I loved Dawn of the Planet of the Apes better than Rise of the Planet of the, Pratt is able to hold his own in the film, and may walk away as many peoples favorite. Guardians of the Galaxy is a fun movie for Unfortunately, Marvel still hasnt really given us a great villain outside the lines

[Только администраторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

Вернуться к началу  Сообщение [Страница 1 из 1]

Права доступа к этому форуму: